Social Media Marketing & Website Management
Metamorphes is a non-political, non-religious and non-profit organisation working as a catalyst to a better society. Metamorphes Foundation was founded by a group of spirited veterans committed to bring about a positive change in society. The positive change which they want to instill includes patriotism, character development and showing respect for the armed forces of India.
The following were the requirements of Metamorphes:
- Website Development:
Metamorphes needed a website which helped them in showcasing all necessary information about all their initiatives and include all the efforts made by the team to educate the youth of India via their YouTube channel.
- Payment Gateway
The team needed to setup an online payment gateway to enable donations from individual and corporates who want to support the foundation’s initiatives.
- Social Media Marketing:
The most important thing for an up and coming foundation is to be visible on social media platforms and connect with their target audience. The same was the case with Metamorphes as they wanted to connect with their target audience using channels like YouTube, Facebbok, Instagram and LinkedIn.
"It has been so refreshing to come across a work ethos like yours. The difference between you and others is that you own the project after coming onboard."
- Lt. Col. Nishant Kaura (Retd), Co-Founder
What We Did For Them
- The initiatives of Metamorphes Foundation are quite unique and very few organizations in India are even remotely close to their thought process.
- The first thing we wanted to do for them was to ensure visibility for their initiatives to the citizens of India. We have used platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube in the most efficient manner to ensure an increased reach organically.
- We have also helped the team design a few offline marketing tools to increase their brand visibility during events and meetings.
- Accessibility of information about the initiatives and further required action is very important for the organization.
- We created a website for the organization which helped them showcase information about the initiatives, showcase the efforts made by the team, information required by corporate & educational institutes, enabling donations online and getting applications/enquiries for the respective initiatives.
- Since the foundation is relatively new, we have been helping the foundation with establishing a brand.
- We’ve helped the team in creating branding assets like watermarks, logos and offline resources (letterheads, visiting cards etc).
- We have also been consulting the foundation on course corrective measure the team can take to ensure that the brand is being showcased effectively across all online and offline events.