Eprimacy Marketing Solutions (individually and/or collectively, “Eprimacy,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) is committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. Please Read the following Statement to learn about our policies and procedures on the collection, use and disclosure of your information when you use our services.
- INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The word of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, ”We” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Eprimacy.
- “Website” refers to Eprimacy, accessible from https://geteprimacy.com/.
- “Service” refers to any services described on this website.
- “Country” refers to India.
- “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- “Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a personal computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Information We Collect
The information provided by you to Eprimacy or collected from you by Eprimacy may broadly consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information.” In some jurisdictions you may have the right to review such information that is shared by you and to correct or amend such information if found to be inaccurate or deficient from time to time.
- Personal Information
- Personal Information is defined as information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular user. It includes but is not limited to, the following if it identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular user:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.
- Your general geographic location based on IP address or other information provided by the user, such as your city or state, or both.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- When using our Website, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself that identifies you, including, as applicable:
- Your name and/or your organization’s name.
- Your personal or corporate mailing address.
- Your email address, city and state, phone number.
- Your business contact information (such as job title, department and organization’s name).
- Any government-issued identification documents, or other country of origin information.
- Contact information of your colleagues.
- Identification codes of your communication device that you use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any Eprimacy entity such as cookies, IP address, and device type.
- Content such as photos, articles, or comments you provide to us.
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details to pass on to our payment processor.
- The Internet Protocol address of the device you use to access our Website and services, and.
- Any other information you choose to provide to us. We collect this information when you use our Website, contact us through the Website, or interact with us for any other purpose.
- We also collect other items of “sensitive personal data or information” as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Or Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Non-Personal Data
- Your browser type.
- Dates and times when you access URLs on our Website
- The URLs of websites you were on immediately prior to arriving at our Website.
- Website addresses such as previously visited sites, subsequent site visits, and links within our portal.
- Aggregated Anonymous Data
- Eprimacy may obtain and aggregate technical and other data about your use of the Website that is non-personally identifiable with respect to you (“Aggregated Anonymous Data”). Eprimacy may use the Aggregated Anonymous Data to improve, support and operate the Website. However, you will not be identified as the source of any Aggregated Anonymous Data.
- Eprimacy may also combine the information that you provide to us through the Website with any information you provide to us through other channels.
6. How we use the data we obtain
6.1 We may use the information we obtain, for any lawful purpose, including the following
- To facilitate your use of the Website or other services of Eprimacy.
- To respond to your inquiries or fulfil your requests for information about the services offered on the Website.
- To provide you with information about services available on the Site and to send you information, and offers from Eprimacy.
- To send you important information regarding the Site and policies regarding the Site.
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that Eprimacy believes may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Site by presenting advertisements, and services tailored to your preferences.
- To help address problems incurred on the Site including addressing any technical problems.
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Site (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website).
- To improve, analyze, and measure the services, content and advertising on the Site.
- To provide value added services such as Single Sign On. Single Sign On shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple websites and applications.
- To facilitate lead generation for various programs and initiatives launched by Eprimacy.
- To conduct research and surveys for marketing purposes, receive feedback on site usage, and improve the user experience
- To protect the integrity of the Site
- To comply with the law and respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- To implement information security practices.
- To identify any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud.
- To undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit; to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any website or by Eprimacy.
- To send both promotional and transactional messages through email, SMS, WhatsApp (or similar application) and other communication channels on your registration with Eprimacy.
- For any other purpose for which you have given your consent.
- Retention Of Your Personal Data
- The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Services, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
- We may share personal information in accordance with this policy to: to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services. If you have any objection to such sharing than we request you should not provide us with any information.
- We may share personal information with third parties who support our work such as those for statistical analysis, or sending you email or postal mail.
- Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- The company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith that such action is necessary to
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- Protect the personal safety of Users or the Service or the general public.
- Protect against legal liability.
- Link to Other Websites
11. Security of Your Personal Data
- The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Occasionally, we may make available a link to a third party web site. These links will let you leave the portal. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. We provide the links to you only as a convenience. We do not endorse any such linked site or its use or its contents.
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
Eprimacy uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- Choice/Opt Out
- We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential email (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us in general.
- If you want to opt out of our email marketing, you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message.
- Our Rights
- We may elect to periodically monitor areas of the website and may disclose any content, records, or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government requests; (ii) to protect our rights or property or the rights of the users.
- We are not responsible for screening, policing, editing or monitoring such Content. If notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal or offensive content, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content from the website. We may terminate your access or suspend your access to all parts of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, for us etc.
Eprimacy website is not designed for persons under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, please refrain from providing your personal information to us.
- Policy Change
- Your Comments
- Your Consent